Get the complete kit of project management templates, helping you deliver projects on time and under budget.|
Details: The PM Kit is a suite of project management templates which you can use to get a "head-start" on projects. Rather than starting from scratch every time you start a project task, you can simply open a PM Kit template and fill-in-the-gaps. For instance, say you want to:
- Create a Project Plan. Why start with a blank sheet of paper, when you could get a pre-completed Project Plan with the phases, activities and tasks already laid out?
- Manage Change. If you want to control change within your project, why not use an existing process which describes the steps needed to manage change, rather than having to create a new process from scratch?
- Report on Progress. Why spend hours structuring your reports, when you can simply take the Project Status Report template from the PM Kit and fill in the gaps?
The project management templates included in this kit are pre-formatted so that you only need to fill in the gaps to create high quality deliverables for your project.
Using this PM Kit will save you time.
The PM Kit gives you templates that already have the table of contents, section headings, charts and tables ready to go. It also includes detailed instructions to help you complete deliverables quickly and efficiently. By using the PM Kit, you will:
- Save time creating deliverables
- Reduce effort creating deliverables
- Improve the quality of deliverables
- Improve your project success.
Category: Project Management