How to Select a Wedding Ring
Choosing a wedding ring is an easy task now. Read our tips and enjoy picking up your favorite e-ring.
Flowers, stars, nature, all seem much more beautiful and meaningful when we are in love and about to get married. Our feelings and emotions are on the full boom.
Additionally, planning and executing for the wedding is another task that excites us and keeps us busy. We look forward to having it full of fun and worth cherishing for life. Amongst all this hustle-bustle, we often tend to forget to give due time in choosing the wedding ring. It is certainly the most important piece of jewelry for any individual, as it not only represents true love and commitment, but also, we wear it everyday of our lives.
Talking along the same lines, when the wedding ring is so important, we all should really be thoughtful in choosing it. Let us discuss the kinds of wedding rings and the tips to keep in mind while choosing them.
Types of wedding rings:
- Matching Rings: Some couples like to flaunt off their coordination and love by wearing exactly same wedding rings in male and female version. They associate it with the quote, 'Two bodies inhabiting one soul' and feel close to each other.
- Different Rings: There are couples who, believe in wearing the rings, which match their individual personalities, rather than wearing similar to each other. They choose the rings, which suit their professions as well.
- Engagement and Wedding Ring: Some females like to wear the wedding ring which complements their engagement ring, for example, if someone is wearing a gemstone or a diamond ring, she will choose to wear wedding ring encrusted with same gemstone or diamonds. On the other hand, there are women who would like to wear a simple wedding band in order to keep their elaborate engagement ring in focus.
- Diamond Wedding Ring: This type of ring is encrusted with diamonds. The choice if yours if you like full eternity diamond wedding band or half eternity diamond wedding band. They complement every kind of engagement ring.
- Gemstone Wedding Band: These bands are studded with gemstones. The gems can be the ones encrusted to your engagement ring, your husband's wedding band, your birthstone, anniversary gemstone or the one showcasing your favorite color. Diamond accents can add further brilliance.
- Plain Wedding Ring: A simple metal wedding ring is chosen by hundreds of Hollywood celebs and also our beloved British Royal Women. It keeps you simple, yet sophisticated.
Tips to Choose Wedding Ring:
- Set Your Budget: It is most important to set your budget. This will let you spend in limit. Often, overspending lands many couples in problem.
- Select Ring Type: Sit together and finalize the ring type, if you want to have diamond ring, gemstone ring, simple metal band and these too, matching or not.
- Take 20 Years Test: Remember, this piece of jewelry you will wear every single day of life and hence choose it according to future. Think and imagine which ring will best suit you even after 20 years from now and choose wisely.
- Ring Size: This is most important factor and it is advisable to choose the ring size carefully. Take an expert advice for the same.
Did you know that you could always add a personalized touch to your special rings? Yes. Angara.com, a leading online jewelry e-tailer offers that. You can choose your own gemstone, its carat weight and also the gemstone type. Additionally, picking up your own metal is additional facility. The most interesting concept is getting them engraved. Your favorite names/dates/personal love quotes can be engraved on your wedding rings in your favorite font style.
We hope the above information and tips will help you choose the best wedding ring for now and forever!