How To Strengthen Thin Hair Naturally
How to get thicker hair with naturally home remedies...
Everyone cherishes long, thick and lustrous hair. Nonetheless, not everyone is blessed with such beautiful hair, meaning they have to work harder to obtain such hairs. The most interesting thing about the human hair is that, all it needs is proper care, nutrition, and maintenance. Even people with the thinnest hair can enjoy thick, healthy locks. Discussed below are a few tips on how to grow strong hair naturally.
- Use fresh avocado: An avocado contains many essential nutrients needed for healthy hair growth. Some of these nutrients include natural oils, proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Mash an avocado and mix with some olive oil to make a paste, and then apply it directly on your hair. Leave the paste to be absorbed in for about an hour, and then rinse with cold water. These nutrients will be absorbed directly into the hair follicles thus stimulating growth. In addition to this, the antioxidants help eliminate toxins and other harmful compounds that could be inhibiting healthy hair growth.
- Apply egg yolk: Eggs are excellent sources of natural oils and proteins. The human hair is made up of a protein known as keratin, meaning applying egg yolk on your hair avails enough proteins to stimulate hair growth. As mentioned above, the proteins are absorbed directly into the scalp through hair follicles thus inducing strengthened hair growth. You however should rinse the yolk off with mild to warm water to clear the sticky material.
- Ayurveda Herbs: Herbs can also be used to stimulate hair growth in that; they contain phytonutrients, vitamin c and collagen boosters. The phytonutrients help regulate pH levels on the scalp thus creating an ample condition for healthy hair growth. Vitamins on the other hand act as detoxing agents that cleanse skin cells from free radicals and toxins thus promoting growth. The most commonly used herb for this purpose is the Indian gooseberry, aloe vera and blueberry extracts.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a very good source of vitamin E and omega 9 fatty acids. All these are essential for hair growth as they help prevent frizzling, scalp infections and regulate pH on the scalp. This therefore helps promote good health with the omega 9 fatty acids inducing faster protein synthesis to product keratin, the protein needed for hair growth. To take full advantage from castor oil, consider using purely extracted oil free from preservatives or any other additions.
- Hair fibers: Thanks to technological advancement and modern inventions and innovations, people who have a hairless scalp have an option of getting a full hairy look. Hair building fiber is what makes this possible. Hair building fibers are a new technologies that have been proven to have the ability to make one's hair appear voluminous. The latest development in hair building fibers is meant for thickening hair strands and giving the user a realistic appearance. More about hair fibers https://gettik.com/
The 4 remedies discussed above should help build stronger hair fiber, thus giving you what everyone admires.