Top 10 Reasons Your Business Should Accept Credit Cards
How to easily increase sales
1) Impulse Spending! Customers spend more impulsively when they can use their credit cards.
2) New Customers: You obtain new customers who prefer to use their credit card for payment. You won’t miss that possible sell because your customer doesn’t have enough cash on them.
3) Boost Your Average Sales Amount: YOU sell more to your present customers. Clients who pay with a credit card typically spend more!
4) Credibility: When you process credit cards you definitely become more legitimate and credible in the eyes of your potential clients or customers.
5) Less hassle: You save your valuable time and can cut down on your overhead, by not having to send out bills or manage accounts receivable!
6) No worries: You stop worrying about bad checks and non-payments. As an added bonus, if you do telephone credit card processing you can accept payments when you are away from home, at trade shows, or any time you don't have a brick and mortar location. No worries about losing the cash or checks you collected from clients.
7) Better Customer Service: You improve your customer service by allowing clients and customers the speed, flexibility, and convenience of using their credit cards.
8) More flexibility: You give clients flexible or automatic monthly payment options.
9) Leveled competition: You effectively compete with other businesses in your industry because you are processing credit cards by phone.
10) Last but not least, convenience: You can accept a credit card payment from anyone, at any time of the day or night, if you simply accept credit cards by cell or touch tone phone to accept payment.