CARA provides HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support, striving to reduce premature deaths, providing quality basic education for all, water and sanitation and helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights.|
Details: CARA provides free counselling, legal advice, advocacy and referrals on HIV/AIDS, debt, immigration, welfare, housing, job search, translation, overseas aid, water and sanitation.
It is an independent international charity, which main activities include:
- Prevention, care and support for those affected by HIV/AIDS;
- Striving to reduce premature death and illnesses;
- Providing quality basic Education for all;
- Provision of clean Water and Sanitation;
- Protection for people affected by conflict, natural disaster and exploitation;
- Translation & Interpretation Services;
- Legal: helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights;
To continue the work that CARA provides in the UK and Africa, we rely on people like you. Please consider helping us with a monthly, or you can make a one-off donation, to our work.