OSMOS is a comprehensive health & safety management software designed for the New Zealand industry and trade. It combines incident and hazard management, safety review management, training needs analysis, PPE management and a document library.|
Details: OSMOS - Health and Safety Management Software
by Logistic Information Systems Ltd
OSMOS is a comprehensive health and safety management software designed for the New Zealand industry & trade. It combines incident management, hazard management, safety review management, training needs analysis, performance reviews and centralised document control to create the tools necessary to show your management, your staff, the Unions, ACC and OSH how effective your health & safety management is.
- OSMOS health and safety software is a browser based application available over the internet. The software can be accessed from any location that has internet access.
- OSMOS can help in achieving and maintaining ACC levy discounts.
- OSMOS ensures that hazards and incidents are followed up in the required time frames.
- OSMOS is suitable for small organisations as well as larger companies. Hosted on our computers we take care of the administrative side.
- Linked hazard and incident management
- Easy data capture and comprehensive reporting
- Automated follow-up reminders for tasks
- Simple screen layouts with quick load times
- Training management to ensure your staff is up to date
- Management of personal protective equipment linked to hazards
- Centralised document control
- Health & Safety Meeting agenda
- Functionality according to ACC and OSH requirements
- Fair subscription-based pricing
Category: Workplace Safety