Biocraft offers basement conversion, damp proofing, timber treatment and home ventilation services throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and London.|
Details: Biocraft is based in Reading and operates throughout Berkshire, Oxfordshire, North Hampshire, Surrey and London. Biocraft specialises in basement conversions, preservation, waterproofing and home ventilation services including:
- Structural Waterproofing and Basement Conversions
- Damp proofing and control
- Wood boring insects (Woodworm, Deathwatch beetle)
- Wet and Dry Rot Control
- Specialist Damp and Timber Property Surveys
- Solar hot Water, air heating and ventilation systems - Sunwarm system
- Condensation control systems - Nuaire Drimaster and Flatmaster range
Biocraft is a member of the British Structural Waterproofing association and are approved contractors for Triton Chemical Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and Isola Platon cavity membrane systems.
Triton is a leading manufacturer of products for the building preservation industry and is the sole distributor of Isola Platon cavity membrane products. As a Triton and Isola approved contractor, all timber, damp proofing and waterproofing treatments can be covered by an independent guarantee through the Triton Users Guarantee (TUG) scheme.
Biocraft are agents for the Freshnuaire division of the Nuaire group, the leading home ventilation products company in the UK. Biocraft offers the full range of home ventilation products including the BBA certified Drimaster 2000 whole home ventilation system for condensation control.